melco EMT16 – A Modular, Commercial embroidery system, Single or Multi-head Configurations.
Melco is an embroidery machine technology company who love embroidery, and high speed, quality commercial embroidery machines, but most of all their customers. The melco EMT16 is engineered and developed in the United States.
We, at Bernina on Musgrave are the Proud melco Distributors for Durban and Natal for Bernina.
Watch the Video Overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9CoAQ6xFd0
Reasons to Invest in the melco Embroidery System & Start Your Own Embroidery Business:
From the Apparel Decoration Business Start-Up Guide (From: melco.com):
High Return On Investment with Melco Embroidery Machines & Direct to Garment Printing Technology.
We understand that you will have many questions about starting an apparel decoration business.
How to Start a Small Business.
Starting and managing a business takes motivation, desire, and talent. It also takes research and planning. Like a chess game, success in small business starts with decisive and correct opening moves. And although initial mistakes are not fatal, it takes skill, discipline, and hard work to regain the advantage.
To increase your chance for success, take the time up front to explore and evaluate your business and personal goals. Then use this information to build a comprehensive and well thought out business plan that will help you reach these goals.
The process of developing a business plan will help you think through some important issues that you may not have considered yet. Your plan will become a valuable tool as you set out to raise money for your business. It should also provide milestones to gauge your success.
Before starting out, list your reasons for wanting to go into business.
Some of the most common reasons for starting a business are:
- You want to be your own boss.
- You want financial independence.
- You want creative freedom.
- You want to maximize the potential of your skills and knowledge.
Next you need to determine what business is “right for you.”
Ask yourself these questions:
- What do I like to do with my time?
- What technical skills have I learned or developed?
- What do others say I am good at?
- How much time do I have to run a successful business?
- Do I have any hobbies or interests that are marketable?
Next identify the niche your business will fill.
Conduct the necessary research to answer these questions:
- Is my idea practical and will it fill a need?
- What is my competition?
- What is my business advantage over existing firms?
- Can I deliver a better quality service?
- Can I create a demand for my business?
- Acti-Feed Thread Control – We’ve taken the difficult guess-work out of thread tension! You’ll notice something missing… the thread tension adjustment knobs you find on all other embroidery machines. With the EMT16 manually adjusted thread tension is not necessary.
- Acti-Feed™ Thread Tension Technology – Embroidery machine thread tension and feed is controlled by Acti-Feed™ computer software, delivering the precise amount of tension and thread by three individual parameters per needle. You’ll get faster speeds, fewer thread breaks and consistent quality.